Friday, February 14, 2014

Interview post

I interviewed Tony Miles, of the Fortuna High School Auto Shop. Tony has years of experience in the automotive field. He Worked at Lithia, a Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge dealership in Eureka, for 11 years. Before that he went to school to be an automotive mechanic. Tony states, "The best part of my job is teaching young adults, and helping them accomplish a big project." " When did you turn your first wrench?" I asked. " When I was going to school at Hoopa High School I was in the auto shop program.  NV

2 comments:

  1. It was a good idea interviewing Mr. Miles for this post, with his years of experience and knowledge of vehicles, I don't think you could have chosen anyone better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Miles is very knowledgeable about the automotive field. He is very helpful in the shop to if you need help he will come and help.

    ReplyDelete