Thursday, December 5, 2013

Why automotive restoration?

We chose this topic because I am restoring a 1968 Mustang. We work on it just about every day in our high school auto shop. I hope to gain some knowledge on how to weld and fabricate metal to repair my mustang. I also want to learn how to paint and fiberglass. Another thing I am going to need to learn is how to repair rust. NV


I chose car Restoration because I want to learn how to properly fiberglass repair also, how to do proper rust repair and sanding/paint. IH



1 comment:

  1. I guess learning how to do all those things is a great idea especially if you have cars. It would save you much if you do your own repair. But have you considered the idea of enrolling yourself in bigger schools that offer automotive course?
    TheMetalSurgeon.com

    ReplyDelete