Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Current state of the mustang NV



I have a 1968 musrang coupe that's in the high school auto shop. I am restoring it to its original appearance. I'm upgrading the suspension, steering, engine and transmission. The overall appearance of the car will look original but with small upgrades, such as wheels, paint color, and chrome.At the moment the car has the motor and transmission out. I need to sand and paint the engine bay, degrease the motor and trans, paint the motor, and load it up on the trailer to get the lower repair cowl panels welded in, and the upper cowl panel welded into place. NV

1 comment:

  1. It's really cool that your restoring your mustang. I have always been a fan of Fords and I look forward to seeing your mustang in the final state. You really have a passion for cars! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete